Day 2 & 3: Trial & Error

We finally finished the assembly! The gummy bears helped us through most of the process. But even after we finished building it, more problems arise. When we plugged in the printer, it had calibration issues and it took us a long time to fix. After we fixed it, we ran some tests, trying to print out a bench with no success. We asked Mr. Stevenson for help, the robotics instructor, and he helped us figure out that our nozzle was too high and adjusted it a bit lower. We really owe it to him, we was stumped on this one!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: