Day 4 & 5: Stable Print and Try Different Design and Pattern

On day 4, with Mr. Stevenson’s help, we finally got the printer to work! On day 4, we printed out our first face shield prototype, the Prusa RC3. It took 3 hours to print, and we needed to assemble it and tie knots at the end of it. So on day 5, we moved onto our 2nd prototype, the Manta Ray v6. We printed many of them, and overnight we printed them in a stack. There was a flaw with this design though. We could not separate them quickly and carefully, so on day 6 we were going to try to find a more efficient design.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: